As we all focus on maintaining our neighborhood and commit to the guidelines established, we have a few call out reminders that have been recently brought to our attention with regularity – review deed restrictions link for exact terms.
• Trash Cans & Other Equipment – Must be stored in the dwelling or concealed by visual barrier (see deed restrictions on approved barriers) so they are not visible from adjacent streets or lots – all year round.
• Fences – No fences shall be erected other than a “split rail” fence. Our architecture review board (firstname.lastname@example.org) can support any questions regarding what is approved or not approved as a fence.
• Exterior Improvements - All external improvements are required to be submitted, reviewed and approved by the Architecture Review Board prior to project start - email@example.com.
• Commercial Vehicles / Boats / Campers / RV / Trailers – No (listed items) shall be parked or stored on property unless they are inside the dwelling / garage.
Our volunteer HOA and supporting committees are committed to supporting our community. We are happy to answer any questions or clarifications regarding our governing guidelines. Please reach out to us with any and all questions.
Deed Restrictions & By Laws Interactive Map - CLICK HERE
Architecture Review Board – Exterior Improvements Approval Requirement
Our community has an architecture review board who are on point to review all exterior capital improvement requests. Home owners are required to submit a capital improvement application request to the review board prior to starting exterior improvement projects. Home owners can contact the architecture review board by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org – details are also located on our website.
Exterior Improvements Application - CLICK HERE
In the event that our governing guidelines are being misinterpreted or ignored, the HOA will reach out to the homeowner with a request for corrective action and expectations. We trust that many of the infractions are simply a misunderstanding of the deed restrictions and by laws. Our request is that you are familiar with The Shores homeowner commitment, so we can maintain our neighborhood aligned with the expectations and governing standards.
Are You Interested in serving as a "Friend of the Board?"
"Friends of the Board" are those people who want to be actively involved with the discussions of the Homeowners Association and are included in dialogue, ideas, and debate; but are not permitted to vote on motions or resolutions as those are limited to trustees per the bylaws.
"Friends of the Board" members usually attend every board meeting and are considered on par with trustees except for the voting.
If you are and/or know someone who is interested in becoming a "Friend of the Board", please contact your trustees at email@example.com to get signed up.
Road Improvement Program
For a current construction schedule of Orange Township Road Improvements from the the Delaware County Engineer's office click here: Road Improvement Schedule
The mailbox vendor used in The Shores development is Cedar Craft
MODEL: The Shores 2018 | Code # SHT76K2B
This unit includes a Duffy style cedar mailbox house on our 6x6D cedar post. Stained with cedar tone stain and 4” black house numbers are attached to both sides of mailbox house.
776 Reynoldsburg - New Albany Rd, Blacklick, OH 43004
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
PH: 614-759-1600 FAX: 614-759-1418
Price includes installation of new unit. Disposal is not included. Your Trash Company should haul the old materials away for you.
Cost $ 281.11 plus tax *
Delivery only of new unit only (you install)
Cost $ 248.11 plus tax
Pick-up only of new unit (you install)
Cost $ 221.11 plus tax
* Cedar Craft contacts the Ohio Utilities Protection Service on all of our installations. Cedar Craft is not responsible for landscaping, brick, concrete, invisible fence or sprinkler systems installed around the mailbox area. Posted price subject to change.